Monday 21 April 2014

Multimedia Journalism Projects

As it stands I am finishing my MA course, and looking forward to starting more training... this time preparing me to teach secondary school history.

Therefore, as it stands, I am not in the process of creating a one page CV describing myself as a multi-dimensional journalist, but that does not mean I haven't been developing these skills. 

Alongside the written pieces I have provided for Sports Gazette, and all of the exams we are about to take, we had to produce a radio project and a video project.

These two projects, above anything else, highlight the range of skills I've developed on this course, and are examples of my work that seems to have impressed industry professionals.

...and I'm quite pleased with the results.

Radio Project: Is Tchoukball the perfect sport?



Video Project: Is running a suitable punishment in schools?











No comments:

Post a Comment